addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Philadelphia Musicians, Songwriters, & Singers Network Group Message Board › Recruiting Local Musicians/Singers with Performance Anxiety for FREE Therapy

Recruiting Local Musicians/Singers with Performance Anxiety for FREE Therapy at La Salle University

A former member
Post #: 6
Greetings fellow Musicians/Singers/Songwriters,

My name is Dave Juncos and I'm a 4th year psychology doctoral student at La Salle University. I'm currently doing a dissertation examining a new therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, in treating musical performance anxiety. I'm recruiting any professional or amateur musicians/singers with performance anxiety that is interfering with his/her ability to perform in public places. If you're interested in learning more about the study, feel free to check out the craigslist ad I posted here: http://philadelphia.c...­

You must be at least 18 years or older and be able to commit to 12 weekly therapy sessions conducted at La Salle's community mental health clinic. The therapy is FREE upon completion of the study, and you'll also receive a $25 gift certificate to Guitar Center store!!

Feel free to contact me through the craigslist ad if you're interested in learning more about the study!

Cheers,
Dave