Speaking and presentation learning and practice group for solo entrepreneurs interested in using speaking to get clients.
If you ever present to a live audience as a way to gain exposure and get clients for your business, or if you ever need to get up in front of a group of any size and talk about your business or share information, then this group is a great way to improve on your skills and gain practice.
We welcome members of any experience level. Our focus is on solo entrepreneurs, consultants, coaches, holistic health practitioners and other small business owners who know that speaking may be an opportunity to gain exposure, become known as an expert, and get many more clients. You may have found this group because you've done some speaking and are wondering how to grow your business more effectively through speaking, or you may be here because you are curious as to what may be involved in using speaking to get clients. Wherever you are in this process, we are here to help.
The purpose of the Speak to Get Clients Speaking Circle is to provide a safe place to learn, experiment and practice while receiving education and feedback throughout the process. The focus of the group is on becoming more confident and comfortable whenever you are in front of a group as a way to grow your business.
Speak to Get Clients Speaking Circle is run by Kim Reddington of Cereus Women as part of her ongoing effort to help more people learn they are capable of so much more than they think they are.
We are here to serve our members in a variety of different ways:
• Monthly Meetings - hear from other speaking experts on such topics as how to actually get clients from a speaking engagement, how to better present yourself, what to do, what not to do,how to improve your skills, how to get booked, where to speak.
• Monthly Practice Sessions - come and practice up to 10 minutes of any speech you are working on. The audience will provide you with feedback on your presentation skills, as well as the effectiveness of your content. Not sure you want to practice? Come and just observe and provide feedback to others until you are ready for more. This is a great way to practice your marketing message.
• Workshops and Trainings - periodically we will be holding more in-depth workshops and trainings on various topics around speaking. These workshops will be priced higher than monthly meetings due to the depth of learning.
• Two Levels of Membership - our Basic Level will always be free. Read about our membership levels below.
• Leadership Opportunities - volunteer positions to join our leadership team or to present on an appropriate topic related to your business. Leadership positions will allow you to receive more exposure for you and your business.
We have 2 levels of membership depending on your commitment level.
1. Basic Membership
Basic Membership is free and open to anyone. Feel free to join, check out what we are doing, and attend any and all meetings. There will be a $20 charge for each Monthly Meeting and Monthly Practice Sessions for members at this level.
Price: FREE to join
2. Premium Membership
Premium Membership is for the member who is interested in making a year-long commitment to their improvement as a speaker and as an entrepreneur who's gaining more exposure, becoming seen as an expert and attracting more clients. Members at the premium level may attend all Monthly Meeting and Monthly Practice Sessions FREE of charge. (RSVPs are still highly recommended.)
Premium members will receive a significant discount to any workshops and trainings provided to the group that is in addition to the Monthly Meetings and Monthly Practice Sessions. Prices and discounts will be clearly noted for each meetup.
Price: $199 / year (Your year starts on the day you pay.)
We look forward to meeting you and watching your skills and confidence grow with learning and practice.