addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › Trivia Game Question

Trivia Game Question

Closed to new replies

Kimberly
kimberlydavis34
Group Organizer
North Hollywood, CA
Post #: 118
Ladies,

From this point forward we will be doing the Monthly Trivia Game on the message board. Whoever posts the correct answer to each month's question on the board under it's subject will win the prize (a $25 gift card). The question will be posted at any time during the month, so check the messsage board if you plan to participate.

Because October's question (yes, October) was never answered, and some of you did not get the email, I'm posing the question now.

The first person to answer the question below will get a $25 gift card to Starbucks. The winner will then be contacted by me asking for a mailing address.

On March 8, 1971, Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier fought each other for the first time. What was the nickname given to this fight (see below for multiple choice), and who won?

a. The Thrilla In Manila
b. The Drama In The Bahamas
c. The Fight Of The Century
d. The Rumble In The Jungle

Good luck!
Jennifer
user 9615987
Valencia, CA
Post #: 3
c. The Fight Of The Century
Kimberly
kimberlydavis34
Group Organizer
North Hollywood, CA
Post #: 119
Congrats Jennifer - you won half of the question, but because meetup.com and I made such a blunder of the game over the weekend, you will get the gift card. I will contact you for a mailing address.

Thanks for participating!