MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › Free Mother's Day Boutique Bonanza with live music in Carson!

Free Mother's Day Boutique Bonanza with live music in Carson! Crafty vendors invited!

A former member
Post #: 1
[:)] Dearest MSKers: Just a thought of interest: a friend of MSK is hosting an extravaganza of fun events for Mother's Day, May 12th, 2012, in Carson, from 10 AM- 3 PM--with live music, jewelry booths, fun crafty stuff, gifts for your Mom. This Mother's Day Boutique will be held at the Carson Community Center for free, 801 Carson Street, Carson, CA 90745! Come, bring Mom, and enjoy yourself!If you, yourself are the crafty, sporty, jewelry, crochet-working, or hat-making kind of babe, our MSK friend is seeking vendors, as well, for her festive event. If you'd like to know more, either about attending the free, festive event: raffles, door prizes, or becoming a crafty vendor, please contact Dana Shantell, danashantell@yahoo.com for more information.
A former member
Post #: 2
Free Mother's Day Boutique in Carson: I posted this "fun" event because I know, among our many sisters, we do have a lot of crafty bead-makers, jewelry crafters, artists who make beautiful crocheted hats and purses, and creative types who make hand-made journals, stationary, etc. I thought you'd have an opportunity to contact the host, and perhaps make a few greenbacks, with Dana's approval, in setting up a booth with your gorgeous and tantalizing wares, at the Carson event. So, crafters; don't hesitate: contact Dana ASAP, let her know miss darcy sent you the info, and you'd like to take part in this aspect of the free festival! One. D3.