addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › My Sister's Keeper - IMPORTANT INFO RE OCTOBER 6 5-YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVENT

My Sister's Keeper - IMPORTANT INFO RE OCTOBER 6 5-YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVENT

Carol
user 2707697
Pasadena, CA
Hello Ladies:

We are all so excited about celebrating our five year anniversary and sharing the festivities with you. It's going to be a fun party, with a tasty buffet, toasts and testimonials, prizes and more!

We are now accumulating an extensive "waiting list" so we need to ask that everyone confirm their RSVP by sending their payment ASAP. For those members who definitely plan to attend, and wish to remain a "yes", we need to have your payment by Wednesday, August 8, 2012. After that date, anyone who hasn't paid will be moved to the "waiting list" and people will be moved up to "yes" in the order we receive their payments, first come, first served (unfortunately we have an absolute maximum of 60, that's all the restaurant will allow in it's private party room), so the first 60 to pay will be the members sharing in the festivities.

Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to celebrating with you!