addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › My Sister's Keeper - REMINDER RE WEDS. DEADLINE TO KEEP YOUR "YES" SPOT

My Sister's Keeper - REMINDER RE WEDS. DEADLINE TO KEEP YOUR "YES" SPOT

Carol
user 2707697
Pasadena, CA
Just a reminder that if you have RSVP'd "yes" for the 5-year anniversary event on Oct. 6,  you must Paypal your $24 by this Weds. August 8 to ensure that your RSVP remains in the yes category.  After that, all yes RSVP's will be moved to "waiting list" and will be confirmed and moved up to "yes" in the order we receive your payment.  Thanks!  Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Carol

Payment instructions:  Click on "send money," then enter coralsurf@hotmail.com as the address in the "To" section, and $24 as the amount; then click on the "personal" tab, then on "payment owed", then send - so fees will not be charged.