addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › JOIN THE CELEBRATION! - Five Years & Still Going Strong!

JOIN THE CELEBRATION! - Five Years & Still Going Strong!-October 6 - 24 SPOTS OPEN!

Carol
user 2707697
Pasadena, CA
Good Morning Ladies!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.

Just wanted to update everyone on the 5-year anniversary event.  We have 36 confirmed/paid reservations, and we have 24 spots open.

TO THOSE WHO RSVP'd YES AND PAID:  You are shown on the list as "attending" (I'm pretty sure I've got all the payments, confirmed, logged and moved up to attending but if you sent your payment and you don't see yourself on the attending list, let me know ASAP.

TO THOSE WHO ARE ON THE WAITING LIST AND HAVEN'T PAID:  Please paypal your payment ASAP to confirm your RSVP and get moved up to "attending". If you have changed your mind and are now a definite "no", please change your wait list RSVP.

TO THOSE WHO HAVEN'T DECIDED:  Join us!!  It's going to be a fun party and another opportunity to get to know your sisters better.  Please RSVP to the wait list, then send your payment, and you will be moved up to attending.

Have a wonderful week!

Carol

626/298-0717

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/mysisterskeeperlasfv/events/50129382/­

When: Saturday, October 6, 2012 2:00 PM

Where: La Parrilla Restaurant
1300 Wilshire Blvd. LA, CA 90017
Los Angeles, CA 90017

Price: $24.00 per person

RSVP limit: 1 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.