addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › Join Dee for a Movie that opens on Christmas Day

Join Dee for a Movie that opens on Christmas Day

Dee M
user 60462802
Altadena, CA
Post #: 1
WHAT: "Django Unchained" Description: With the help of his mentor, a slave-turned-bounty hunter sets out to rescue his wife from a brutal Mississippi plantation owner.

WHEN: 1:45p showing
WHO: Leonardo DiCaprio, Jamie Foxx, Don Johnson.
WHERE: ArcLight Cinemas, 336 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena.

WHY: As I've mentioned to some of you during the Christmas Gift Exchange, I'm free for Christmas. My family is celebrating on Saturday & Sunday this year. So, I've decided to go watch a movie & grab some lunch Christmas Day. Some of you had no plans either. If you're still free, come join me.

I recommend you purchase your ticket in advance. I just checked the website and 1/3 of the seats have already been reserved for this movie.

I'm sitting in seat M1a. Tickets are $14.75. You get a $1 off if your register as a member with ArcLight ($13.75)
https://www.arclightcinemas.com/membership/membership/­
Call me to make plans,
(626) 345-9050
Dee.