addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › Autism Awareness Month

Autism Awareness Month

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Ladies! I'm so glad to have had the pleasure of joining this group and have been lucky enough to have met several of you at the last three meetups I attended. As a couple of you may know I'm a stylist with Stella & Dot in my spare time outside of motherhood. For the month of April my company has partnered with the HollyRod Foundation for Autism Awareness Month and is donating 20% of retail sales of our special collection. In addition to what the company is giving I'd love to give a little more from my own pocket so I'd love to partner with some other local groups for some fundraising shows, so if you know of any or you'd personally like to host a benefit show please contact me at 310.266-8703. Please spread the word! www.facebook.com/an.eye4style

Thanks in advance!