addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › OH NO!

OH NO! ROAD CLOSURES DOWNTOWN FOR MAY DAY RALLIES-PLEASE CHECK YOUR DRIVING ROUTE

Carol
user 2707697
Pasadena, CA
Thanks for the heads up, Dee Dee, I wasn't aware of the May Day rallies today.

Here's a link that shows the roads that will be closed, and also the Spring and Broadway off-ramps will be closed

http://blogdowntown.com/2013/04/7198-may-day-rally-to-shut-down-dtla-streets-tomorrow­

Please check Mapquest or whatever and plan your route accordingly and allow extra time.  HOPEFULLY, the parking garage won't be filled with cars of the protesters, but plan for that too, you may have to park further away.  I will try to reach the box office today to see what they advise re parking (this happens every year, so they may already know what the situation will be).  I will send another email if I find out anything useful.

Hopefully all will go smoothly, and all roads should be open when the show is over.

If you have a minute, please check in and let me know you got this email.

Carol

626/298-0717