addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › The Roaring Twenties: "The Great Gatsby" & Dinner at Musso & Frank

The Roaring Twenties: "The Great Gatsby" & Dinner at Musso & Frank

Kay
Hello Ladies,

I have following members with the seat number posted and confirmed.

Erica (L20), Dena (L19), Karin (L22), Jennifer (L23), and Kay (L21)

I need following members to post their seat numbers so that I know that you have purchased your tickets, and will be attending the event.

KD

Sonia

Christina

Please post your seat number by this Sunday.  I will have to move you to the wait list if I do not see your seat number and move people from the wait list so that wait list people can join the event.  I ask for your understanding and cooperation.

Thank you. - Kay