addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
karen
user 10085799
Cleveland, OH
Anyone out there struggling with fashion,do waste money buying stuff you don't wear,need a new wardrobe or need to revamp the one you have with some fresh pieces,or a special event approaching and you need a new glam look on a budget?
Good News if you answered yes to any of the above,because I can help you for FREE if allow me to use photos in my portfolio and possibly a website at some point. If don't need or can't buy an outfit,I can loan you one for the photo shoot or we can shop together,or use some of what you own, just so I am showcase my skills in working it all together. WE WILL ALWAYS KEEP WITHIN YOUR BUDGET.
I want my styling services to feature real woman stylish and chic with real budgets, and different body types. You can really look fashionable for less than you think ,Let me know if it something you'd like to experience. Ideally, I'd like a day and night look ,possibly using one outfit,changing the accessories.

Thanks to all ladies that replied, I am still scheduling appts. due to the need for different sizes and body types .
[url=http://www.meetup.com/mysisterske­eperlasfv/]MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A.