MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › New Meetup: Outdoor Cinema Food Fest - The Hangover

New Meetup: Outdoor Cinema Food Fest - The Hangover

kenyarda
user 3707684
North Hollywood, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV!

What: Outdoor Cinema Food Fest - The Hangover

When: Saturday, August 7, 2010 6:30 PM

Price: $7.00 per person

Where: Exposition Park
700 Exposition Park Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90007

Hi Ladies. I was browsing the calendar and realized it's looking kinda empty so figured I'd post a couple of events. I saw this event a few weeks ago and thought it would be fun. Basically, every Saturday in July and August there is a movie in a park along with tons of food trucks for your dining pleasure. Throw in a blanket and a few friends and it sounds like a fun cheap night out to me. I'm going to make this a coed event so if you want to bring your guy friend, friend with benefits, boo, or baby daddy feel free. Or if you want to come solo that's fine too. biggrin

Doors open at 6:00. Band starts at 6:30. Movie starts at 8:30. I'm sure we need to get there early in order to scope out a place so I'm setting the meeting time for 6:30. I will purchase the tickets in advance because they are slightly less expensive if they are purchased in groups of 4 so send your money via paypal when you rsvp. Please do not rsvp yes without sending your payment. I have purchased 4 tickets but will purchase more when people start rsvp'ing. Don't want to get stuck with any tickets.

Send your payment to ourn2be@aol.com via paypal.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­