addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › "Fire and Soul" tomorrow @ Ford Amphitheater

"Fire and Soul" tomorrow @ Ford Amphitheater

Carol
user 2707697
Pasadena, CA
Just a final reminder about the event tomorrow. Our picnic table is on "Virginia Krueger Terrace", it's on the right as you are walking up the stairs, it's the last terrace before the top, I believe we have table #2 (it will have a sign with my name on it), any of the ushers can point it out to you.

I'll be there @ 6 and will give everyone's name to the will call window so you can pick up your tickets as you arrive and come up to the table.

My cell # is 626-298-0717

Carol