addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › Getting Fit with MSK - Neighborhood Walks

Getting Fit with MSK - Neighborhood Walks

user 3707684
North Hollywood, CA
Hi Ladies. A couple of days ago I was walking around my neighborhood and had an idea. I had the Getting Fit with MSK idea a while ago and kind of fell of the wagon. I had a simple idea to get things back on track and need some volunteers. I think living in LA it should be easy to be active with the usually nice weather we have but so many of us struggle. All I have to do is throw on some clothes and walk outside my door and just start walking and there is my workout. Yet I rarely do this. And I'm sure I'm not the only one out there struggling.

So I decided how easy would it be for some of us to host neighborhood walks. I'm sure alot of us live or work in very walkable areas. Some of you may already walk in your neighborhood so why not have some company?
And if you don't already do this I think this would be a great way to get started.

Soooo..if anyone is interested in hosting some neighborhood walks respond to me. I'll need to know where the walk would start and days of the week and times that would be best for you. Weekends..Weekdays.. Before work..Afterwork.. Whenever.. And let me know how often you would be willing to do the walk. I'm hoping with the size of the group we can get a few walks a week on the calendar in various locations. I'm thinking this will also be a good way to get to know some of the members that live near you.

I live on N Hollywood so will put a few walks up in my area.

Look forward to hearing from you.. Lots of you!! biggrin