addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › September Trivia Question

September Trivia Question

Kimberly
kimberlydavis34
Group Organizer
North Hollywood, CA
Okay ladies, here goes:

The first person to answer the question below correctly will win a $25.00 gift card to Starbucks. The answer must be posted on the message board under this subject title so that all other sisters will see that you were the first to guess it. Please do not email, call or text me with the answer. The winner will be contacted for method of delivery of gift card.

Good luck!

What sports celebrity has the middle name of Bean?
kenyarda
user 3707684
North Hollywood, CA
Post #: 88
Kobe bryant
A former member
Post #: 1
I knew the answer was kobe but didn't know how to gat to the message board maybe next time