The following job spec is for a full-time role, based in Chicago, with a small hedge fund. Let me know what you think.
Web Reports Developer
Our client, a successful and growing trading firm located in Chicago, is currently seeking a strong Web Reports Developer. The ideal candidate will have experience utilizing Apache, MySQL and PHP on a Linux platform ( LAMP ). The Web Reports Developer will be responsible for taking trading results from brokers and other entities in email and Excel spreadsheet format, and then transferring it into a format that can be accessed by our client's investors via the web. The Web Reports Developer will also be responsible for producing reports, and managing documents ( i.e. legal, accounting, etc. ). Our client offers competitive pay.
* 2+ years of experience with web forms and reporting.
* Experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL ( open source technologies ) and PHP ( LAMP ).
* Experience with databases ( RDBMS ) and document management ( legal, accounting, etc. ).
* Trading / Financial Services industry experience is required.
* Data collection, exchange, ETL and scripting experience is a plus.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
See more and a few more jobs and listings at my IT Career Corner http://www.iiscorp.biz/IT_Talent/xpJNC.php