The Boston MySQL Meetup Group Message Board › NOKIA - Big Data and Analytics Discussion for Mobile Burlington, MA June 29
June 29, 2011 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
5 Wayside Rd
Burlington, MA 01805
Over one billion people use Nokia phones to enhance and manage their lives. With 25% global market share, Nokia gathers massive amounts of data from internet services and device use to develop a more personal experience for our users. Senior leaders from Nokia’s Cloud Services team will host an evening to talk about Big Data and Analytics in the mobile space. This team is experiencing great growth and is looking for great Engineers, Product Managers and Development Managers.
- Eat! (Pizza and drinks provided)
- VP of Cloud Services, Paul Haverstock - Nokia Strategy 2011: Windows Phone, the next billion and Cloud Service offerings.
- DataOS Director, Eric Bart – Highly scalable, highly available, Big Data system that connects to Nokia internet services and devices for structured and binary data.
- Analytics Director, Amy O'Connor - Unleashing the power of Nokia's data asset with analytics based on a Hadoop platform, fueled by consumer generated data and insights garnered from highly skilled analysts.
- Meet other members of the teams and discuss technology and opportunities.
Parking is free and please RSVP so we know how many pizzas to order. http://nokiacloud.eve...
The session will be held in the Executive Briefing Center just off the main lobby.