The Boston MySQL Meetup Group Message Board › The Founder Institute is coming to Boston
|A former member||
TheFunded Founder Institute (http://www.founderins..., a four month program to help founders build the next generation of world-class technology companies, is launching a new semester in Boston from July, 2010, until October, 2010. The program is run by founders for founders, providing a structure for successful entrepreneurs to share their experiences and to provide guidance. Everyone that graduates from the program is invited to join a pool to share in the equity upside generated from the success of their peers. This adds a unique camaraderie to the program and creates a long-term peer support group with a vested interest in your success. If you have a new company or if you are thinking to start a company, take a moment and apply to the program. The deadline for applications is June 23rd. (http://www.founderins... )
We've already lined up great Mentors for Boston, including;
• Phil Libin, CEO, Evernote
• Craig Kanarick, Cofounder of Razorfish
• Dharmesh Shaw, Cofounder of Hubspot
• Dan Shapiro, CEO of Ontela
• Eric Melin, CEO of Philanthropist.org
• Stephen Hau, CEO of Sharable Ink and Patientkeeper
• Doug Brenhouse, Cofounder of Metacarta
• Ryan Alfred, Cofounder of Brightscope.com
• Roger Yee, Former CEO of ShadowLogic
• Matt Johnson, CEO of OmniStrat
• And more...
I will be at the next MySQL Meetup to discuss this opportunity and to answer questions.
|A former member||
The application deadline for The Founder Institute summer semester in Boston is June 23rd. This four-month incubator and course for entrepreneurs will be taught by Phil Libin of Evernote, Dharmesh Shah of Hubspot, Craig Kanarick of Razorfish among others. Go to http://www.founderins... for more information and to apply.