Chicago WordPress Meetup Group Message Board › Any guru theme builders out there?

Any guru theme builders out there?

TJ Mapes
TJMapes
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Send an Email Post a Greeting
I'm looking to start a new venture and am looking for someone who can build/code out a theme, mainly loking for things like building a sweet options panel etc etc, and building on top a framework like Thesis, or Hybrid.

I'd love to talk more with some interested people, I'm hoping to find some fellow WP lovers in this community to learn new things from, as well as hopefully teach a few.

Thanks!
TJ
Michael Yublosky, ...
MichaelYublosky
Buffalo Grove, IL
Post #: 43
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Thanks TJ for the idea!

Not I...but am also looking for someone to support my coding efforts using WordPress.

I do set up and critique small business Web sites and blogs using standard themes and a limited small business theme. I want to expand with Thesis for some more elaborate theme designs and need a code writer to collaborate with or for me to send business to.

My specialty is on site Search Engine Optimization and off site E-marketing using Social Media tools. Willing to barter and exchange.

Michael

DIY Small Business E-Marketing Coach
DIY Hints and Tips Blog