align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Chicago WordPress Meetup Group Message Board › Free WordPress Themes for Small Businesses

Free WordPress Themes for Small Businesses

Michael Yublosky, ...
MichaelYublosky
Buffalo Grove, IL
Post #: 58
I agree with twentyten and used one of the available child themes on several sites.

Hybrid is another theme I see mentioned quite a bit with a number of child themes that has a large following. Any comments?
A former member
Post #: 10
I agree with twentyten and used one of the available child themes on several sites.

Hybrid is another theme I see mentioned quite a bit with a number of child themes that has a large following. Any comments?

Themeshaper is better than Justin Tadlock's Hybrid last time I played with the code (pre version 3.0). Although Hybrid is a bit more user friendly. Themeshaper seems to go a bit overboard on the idea of object oriented programming by turning the theme into a million different modules. Frustrating, but powerful at times.