Movie: Safe Haven
Location: Gallery Place in Chinatown
Date: Thursday, February 7th
When RSVPing, you must answer the 3 questions, asking for your name, your email address and your team name. Not answering the 3 questions will result in your RSVP being removed.
If you don't see the 3 questions, you will need to RSVP from a non-mobile device or view the non-mobile version of the Meetup.com website on your mobile device.
An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to love again, Safe Haven is based on the novel from Nicholas Sparks, the best-selling author behind the hit films The Notebook and Dear John. When a mysterious young woman arrives in a small North Carolina town, her reluctance to join the tight knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
CONDITIONS TO ATTEND THIS SCREENING
The following are the conditions to RSVPing for a NAKID movie screening.
- NAKID Members Only. These screening passes are ONLY available to Winter 2013 members of NAKID Social Sports - that means that you've visited www.playnakid.com and registered for a team for our Winter 2013 season. Each person is permitted to bring one guest and that guest may be in NAKID or not (your choice).
- Answer the Questions. When RSVPing, you MUST answer the three (3) questions, asking for your first & last name, your email address, and what team you're on. If you're not seeing the three questions, please try RSVPing via a regular web browser - not a mobile web browser.
- Show Up For the Movie. If you RSVP yes, you must show up for the screening. Repeatedly RSVPing Yes for screenings and not showing up may result in you being completely removed from our Meetup group.
If you do not meet these conditions, your RSVP will be removed and you may be completely removed from our Meetup group. Please email [masked] if you have further questions/concerns.
Also, for some of our movie screenings, the promotional company or theater may not allow electronic devices (phones, cameras, video recorders) into the theater. If that happens, they'll have a ticket-based system for holding onto your phone and retrieving it after the movie.
HOW TO GET YOUR TICKETS
As with all of our free movie screenings, entry is NOT guaranteed and they are often overbooked to ensure the theater fills to capacity, so please arrive early to the theater.
Your name and RSVP count will be on the guest list at the door. Just show up, hop in line and someone will point you in the right direction to see the movie. You may not RSVP for just yourself and then bring a guest. Attempts to do so will result in you being banned from all future NAKID movie screenings.
We will provide a code the day before the screening. You will need access to a printer to print tickets for this movie screening. You will need to visit the Gofobo.com website, enter in the code we provide, select the number of tickets that you selected on this Meetup page, and print your ticket(s). The Gofobo code will be provided the day before the screening.
Bring the printed ticket(s) to the theater, arriving as early as you can, hop in line and someone will point you in the right direction to see the movie. You may not select to print more tickets than what you RSVP'd for on Meetup. Failure to adhere to this may result in you being banned from all future NAKID movie screenings.
TIMES TO KNOW
These are the times we recommend you plan on, to help ensure entry into the movie.
- 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM - We strongly recommend getting to the theater between these times. Other groups also get passes, so the earlier you get to the theater, the more likely it is you will get in to see the movie. Please remember that entry is not guaranteed!
- 7:00 PM - Movie start time.
Entry isn't guaranteed at these screenings. We get enough comments about this that we mention it four times.