Movie: The Fast and the Furious 6
Location: Regal Majestic in Silver Spring
Date: Tuesday, May 21st
When RSVPing, you must answer the 3 questions, asking for your name, your email address and your team name. Not answering the 3 questions will result in your RSVP being removed.
If you don't see the 3 questions, you will need to RSVP from a non-mobile device or view the non-mobile version of the Meetup.com website on your mobile device.
Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson lead the returning cast of all-stars as the global blockbuster franchise built on speed races to its next continent in Fast & Furious 6. Reuniting for their most high-stakes adventure yet, fan favorites Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges and Elsa Pataky are joined by badass series newcomers Luke Evans and Gina Carano.
Since Dom (Diesel) and Brian’s (Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin’s empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete.
Meanwhile, Hobbs (Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again.
Building on the worldwide blockbuster success of Fast Five and taking the action, stunts and narrative to even greater heights, Fast & Furious 6 sees director Justin Lin back behind the camera for the fourth time. He is supported by longtime producers Neal H. Moritz and Vin Diesel, who welcome producer Clayton Townsend back to the series.
CONDITIONS TO ATTEND THIS SCREENING
The following are the conditions to RSVPing for a NAKID movie screening.
- NAKID Members Only. These screening passes are ONLY available to Spring 2013 members of NAKID Social Sports - that means that you've visited www.playnakid.com and registered for a team for our Spring 2013 season. Each person is permitted to bring one guest and that guest may be in NAKID or not (your choice).
- Answer the Questions. When RSVPing, you MUST answer the three (3) questions, asking for your first & last name, your email address, and what team you're on. If you're not seeing the three questions, please try RSVPing via a regular web browser - not a mobile web browser.
- Show Up For the Movie. If you RSVP yes, you must show up for the screening. Repeatedly RSVPing Yes for screenings and not showing up may result in you being completely removed from our Meetup group.
If you do not meet these conditions, your RSVP will be removed and you may be completely removed from our Meetup group. Please email [masked] if you have further questions/concerns.
Also, for some of our movie screenings, the promotional company or theater may not allow electronic devices (phones, cameras, video recorders) into the theater. If that happens, they'll have a ticket-based system for holding onto your phone and retrieving it after the movie.
HOW TO GET YOUR TICKETS
As with all of our free movie screenings, entry is NOT guaranteed and they are often overbooked to ensure the theater fills to capacity, so please arrive early to the theater.
We will provide a code the day before the screening. You will need access to a printer to print tickets for this movie screening. You will need to visit the Gofobo.com website, enter in the code we provide, select the number of tickets that you selected on this Meetup page, and print your ticket(s). The Gofobo code will be provided the day before the screening.
Bring the printed ticket(s) to the theater, arriving as early as you can, hop in line and someone will point you in the right direction to see the movie. You may not select to print more tickets than what you RSVP'd for on Meetup. Failure to adhere to this may result in you being banned from all future NAKID movie screenings.
TIMES TO KNOW
These are the times we recommend you plan on, to help ensure entry into the movie.
- 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM - We strongly recommend getting to the theater between these times. Other groups also get passes, so the earlier you get to the theater, the more likely it is you will get in to see the movie. Please remember that entry is not guaranteed!
- 7:30 PM - Movie start time.
Entry isn't guaranteed at these screenings. We get enough comments about this that we mention it four times.