Do you want to go to Shamrockfest 2013 for FREE?
The past three years, we've had hundreds of NAKIDs volunteer to pour beer or check people into Shamrockfest and we're doing it again! This will only be available to Winter 2013 or Spring 2013 NAKIDs. That means that you've visited the dc.playnakid.com website and registered (and paid) to play on a team.
YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS FORM BELOW BY FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15th:
- Volunteer and Get Free Beer: You'll need to volunteer for a 4-5 hour shift (pouring beer or checking people into the festival) on festival day and after your shift is over, you'll get FREE VIP access to the festival (which includes lots and lots of free beer). VIP tickets are currently selling for $70.
- Keep Your Tips: You'll have a tip jar and be able to collect and keep any tips that people give you (in the past, people have made up to $80).
- NAKID Irish Shirts: All NAKID volunteers will be given an awesome NAKID Irish shirt.
For volunteering, you will get:
- Free VIP access before or after your shift
- A NAKID Irish shirt (as supplies last, which they should)
- A thank you party sometime after the festival (not the same day)
We will provide more information, including how to properly register to volunteer for this, as we get closer to the event.
Shamrockfest hours are from 1pm-9pm. Everyone that volunteers will need to arrive to RFK Stadium (Lot 7) 15 minutes before their shift. There will be two shifts.
You must be a member of NAKID for our Winter 2013 or Spring 2013 seasons, be 21 or older and have health insurance to volunteer. You may have a tip jar out and you'll get to keep the money you collect in tips.
You may not drink while pouring beer and cannot work if you're drunk. You'll need to bring your ID with you. Please dress comfortably and mind the weather.
We will be closing this form no later than March 1st.
Every effort will be made to keep groups/friends together, but we cannot 100% guarantee it. Volunteering is not guaranteed, but discounted ticket prices will be available for purchase if you can't volunteer.
All volunteers must bring a driver’s license or identification to prove their age, must be 21 years of age or older and have health insurance, and must not be intoxicated for their shifts. You cannot wear your Shamrockfest (event staff) shirt after your shift (only during), but we strongly encourage you to wear your NAKID St. Paddy's Day shirt while drinking. All volunteers must be a member of NAKID for our Winter 2013 or Spring 2013 seasons, so if you have a non-NAKID friend that wants to volunteer with you, ask them to join your Winter or Spring team!
Volunteer Registration Procedure - Volunteer Check-in is located at the Main Entrance to the Festival. All Volunteers are registered by name and assigned to a “Group” or location within the Festival. All Volunteers will be required to show ID, read and sign the Alcohol Service Agreement, given a t-shirt, then directed to the TIPS training area.