Annapolis Foodies Message Board › Introduction as Assistant and suggestions.

Introduction as Assistant and suggestions.

Paul B.
PBowling
Group Organizer
Annapolis, MD
Just a quick note to say hello to all of the members of this group and to introduce my self. When Joe sent out a message a couple of weeks ago I gave him a call. I had just joined the group and did not want to see the group going away, so I stepped up.

My wife, Pam, and I eat out in the area at least once per week and usually more as we are "empty nesters" now. Simply, I enjoy food! All types of food. All ethnicities. Not spicy to extremely spicy (prefer spicier food). I also just became more interested in wines. I also like bourbons and scotch.

Some of my thoughts were:

- Local economically priced foods
- Meet the Chef
- Cooking demos
- Wine / spirits tastings (great place in DC for Bourbon)
- Wine & food / Wine & cheese pairings
- Wine classes 
- A Continent per month

PLEASE email me with YOUR thoughts, what you would like to do, price ranges that you're comfortable with. I may put together a survey later.

Let's help Joe out and keep this group going! It appears that he has done a terrific job but, being running other meet-ups, it is difficult to do it all your self.

Respond to this email or email me directly at Paul(at)PBowling.com

Paul
Ashley
user 13095062
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 86
I think all those ideas sound fun! I have yet to make it to a meetup with this group due to scheduling conflicts. Would love to attend in the future.