Re: [ruby-110] Programmer needed for exciting new Nashville Startup

From: elijah w.
Sent on: Thursday, June 21, 2012 11:09 AM
http://www.amicus...­


On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Dave D <[address removed]> wrote:
> Fyi
>
> http://www.tradem...­
>
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Aziz Shamim <[address removed]> wrote:
>> Shingle Cloud is an computational linguistics algorithm for generating
>> n-grams from text inputs.
>>
>> Hopefully you're doing something interesting with those n-grams.
>>
>> Development exercise: take the email below and run it through the
>> Shingle Cloud algorithm and match against a corpus of vc buzzwords.
>>
>> /Aziz
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Benjamin Nelson
>> <[address removed]> wrote:
>>> ShingleCloud is a brand new startup here in Nashville and we are working on
>>> an exciting new social networking application for a vertical market. We are
>>> looking for ambitious self-starting developers who can take on the project
>>> in the early stages. We have documented the epics and user stories and are
>>> prepared to begin iteration 1 of development. As compensation you will
>>> receive shares of the company with the option to cash in your shares at any
>>> time after we are funded or you can hang on to your shares and watch them
>>> grow.
>>>
>>>
>>> Once we have a signed non-disclosure agreement we can give you a complete
>>> picture of the project. Our founders have successfully started, IPO'd, and
>>> sold numerous companies in the last 20+ years and they feel this project has
>>> more potential than previous successes.
>>>
>>> Please contact me with any questions along with your contact information.
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>>
>>> Ben Nelson
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>>> This message was sent by Benjamin Nelson ([address removed])
>>> from The Nashville Ruby on Rails Meetup Group.
>>> To learn more about Benjamin Nelson, visit his/her member profile
>>> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email |
>>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>>>
>>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>>> [address removed]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> This message was sent by Aziz Shamim ([address removed]) from The Nashville Ruby on Rails Meetup Group.
>> To learn more about Aziz Shamim, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>> Set my mailing list to email me
>>
>> As they are sent
>> http://www.meetup...­
>>
>> In one daily email
>> http://www.meetup...­
>>
>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://www.meetup...­
> This message was sent by Dave D ([address removed]) from The Nashville Ruby on Rails Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Dave D, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
> Set my mailing list to email me
>
> As they are sent
> http://www.meetup...­
>
> In one daily email
> http://www.meetup...­
>
> Don't send me mailing list messages
> http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>

Our Sponsors

  • Centresource

    Centresource sponsors our food and beverages at the meetup!

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy