|Sent on:||Wednesday, January 30, 2013 12:36 PM|
Everyone…just as an FYI – as always, and chat’s with me will be held in the highest of confidence.
Scott Gordon, a recruiter very active in the Nashville tech community, asked me to forward this out. Follow up with him directly, his contact at bottom of email.
· Ramp up of team to continue to build on new platform – primarily new rails web portal.
· 6 month to 1 year engagement – to finish up primary (new) feature set of new portal. Additional work will also entail a new portal and the integration of that new portal to our existing portal.
· Additional work beyond 6 months VERY likely – which will include device integration, possibly some mobile efforts, and many other opportunities for innovation and new development.
· 3+ years of Rails experience – preferably more (senior dev)
· Proponent of TDD methodologies is a must
· Experience working on high scale, high volume, enterprise application/platform very desirable
We are looking for folks that are both laid back, good team players, and that aren't afraid to chime in and help drive the solutions we create. We are all about accountability and using everyone's experience the best we can. We are NOT looking for heads down "coders".
5410 Maryland Way, Suite 460
Brentwood, TN, 37027
O - [masked]
M - [masked]
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Josh Crews ([address removed]) from The Nashville Ruby on Rails Meetup Group.
To learn more about Josh Crews, visit his/her member profile
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
| [address removed]
This email message originally included an attachment.