## Software Developer (Birmingham, AL)
### What are we looking for
Birmingham, AL-based software development firm is expanding and we are looking
for a full or part time developer. Remote developers welcome! We presently work with all of the following
technologies, but we're looking for someone who thrives when learning new tools
* Ruby (bare Ruby; Rails; Sinatra; Celluloid)
* Linux (we tend to run Ubuntu / Debian-based systems)
* Test-Driven Development (we don't live by it as much as we should, but we try)
* Web-based Development (most of our work is web apps - not small sites)
* PostgreSQL (but really any SQL obviously)
* HTML, CSS (we tend to use Sass as a preprocessor)
* Deployment protocols
* Experience with version control systems (svn, git, hg, etc.) (but seriously, git)
We're also presently dabbling in Erlang and Elixir.
Great easy-going workplace environment and compensation package!
This position includes a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits
package including: health, life, short and long term disability, sick and
vacation paid time. We also provide commission based on being a lead
developer on a project or managing a client.