add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Nash.rb Message Board › If you are looking for a new RoR opportunity let me know!

If you are looking for a new RoR opportunity let me know!

Brooke M.
user 75409142
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
Terms: Contract to Hire
Client: Healthcare
Compensation: Varies... around 45/hr

Job Description:
These RoR Developers will be part of a development team developing, implementing and maintaining new software solutions for clients. The majority of the work will be focused on the backend.

Experience / Requirements:
• 3+ years software development experience with Ruby on Rails
• Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies strongly preferred, familiarity with TDD is a must
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Experience with Linux, Windows, and SQL Server
• Knowledge of a variety of operating systems, networks, servers, communications components, databases, programming languages, and software development tools and techniques
• Ability to design, code, implement, test, troubleshoot and maintain a variety of applications within a technical environment
• Strong communication and team skills

I'm open to networking and talking with anyone!

Let me know if you would like more info on the job and I would be happy to talk with you!

Brooke Meibers