align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Nash.rb Message Board › Meeting at Applebees

Meeting at Applebees

Closed to new replies

A former member
I know a lot of you haven't RSVP'd for this event so I figured I would update you on our plans for the first meetup.

As I've posted before, we're going to take this first one to get to know eachother and chat about our experience and what we can bring to the table. I figured Applebees would be a good place to do this so that those who want drinks can get drinks and those who want food can get food.

We're going to be at the Applebees in Berry Hill off of Thompson (across from that mall thing) at 7pm. If we get done there early we can head over to our office that has internet access to show off work or whatever we feel like.

Here's the address to the Applebees.

718 Thompson LnNashville, TN 37204

If you have any questions or want to RSVP last minute just give my cell a call (305-2907) and I'll be sure to save a seat for you.