align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Nash.rb Message Board › atlanta.merbday.com

atlanta.merbday.com

sam452
sam452
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
Hello, I've just joined this group, hoping to meet other Ruby/Rails people in Nashville. I'm not a developer, but enjoy the discussions by like-minded people.

Just a heads up. I'm still a part of the Atlanta Ruby Meetup until I find work and I wanted to let you know this group is sponsoring a one-day seminar on getting your hands into the new framework, Merb.

It's only $65 on Dec. 6 and since I'm still in Atlanta, if you decide to come, you'll at least know one person here: me. Look it up on the web http://atlanta.merbda...­ and let everyone here know so I can keep an eye out for you. Seats are filling fast. Worth a trip down. Hey, I have a couch if you want to crash for the night, sam walton
Levi K.
user 4767207
Nashville, TN
Post #: 10
Hey Sam,

Thanks a lot for the heads up! I may come to this, and may bring some people from the company I work for. We have some internal apps that we have built(and are building) in Merb, so this will be great for us.

Levi