addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nash.rb Message Board › AuthLogic

AuthLogic

Daniel N.
user 8479725
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
The authentication plugin I mentioned at yesterday's Meetup is AuthLogic:
http://github.com/bin...­

Powerful. Easy to incorporate. Highly configurable. Extensible. Keeps business logic out of controllers. It already has an OpenID add-on that is the cleanest solution for incorporating the OpenID plugin I've seen.

-Daniel
Josh C.
joshcrews
Nashville, TN
Post #: 4
I agree! I actually just implemented into a client's app this morning. I was having a terrible time with both restful_authentication (didn't feel good) and clearance (I felt clueless). A big advantage for using authlogic for me was that there was a 'demo app' on github that shows a simple app using authlogic so that I could check all the controllers and models to make sure I had all the right code.
A former member
Post #: 1
Great, thanks for posting this, I'm looking forward to checking it out!