addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nash.rb Message Board › Nashville RoR position.

Nashville RoR position.

A former member
Post #: 1
We are a Nashville based startup looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to join our team. We are doing some cool things in the golf world, but you won’t need to be a golfer to have a great time with us.

The person we’re looking would have at least a couple of years of Ruby on Rails experience, and hopefully some experience developing in other frameworks and languages as well. They would be able to help us clean up the code we already have as well as add new features. Ideally they would have experience implementing unit and integration testing. Most importantly they would feel like a good fit in our small team.

If this is something you would be interested in, or if you know someone who might be interested give me a call 616-953-0517 (that is a Michigan cell phone, I just moved to Nashville about 3 weeks ago) or shoot me a note on Meetup.

Also, just to be clear, we are looking for someone to be a full-time salaried employee.
Josh C.
joshcrews
Nashville, TN
Post #: 16
Very cool! I'm glad you're coming to the meetup. That's the best idea for finding a Rails developer in town.