Nashville Rock Climbing MeetUP Message Board › Climbing partners

Climbing partners

A former member
Post #: 6
I recently joined Climb Nashville and am looking to meet a few people that I could potentially climb with there. If interested please email me via my profile. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 1
I've climbed outside only so far. It was great. I've been considering moving my membership from the YMCA to this gym. I did very good for a new person. I went five times and each day made it up to the top of a climb. I want to make ALL the climbs though. I'm guessing my profile is attaching itself.

Dixie
A former member
Post #: 7
Dixie - thanks for responding. I will email you off the board. I do have a few friends I can climb with, but due to different schedules and availability, I'd like to know a few more people that frequent Climb Nashville that I can check with when wanting to go climb. :)

Eddie C.
user 41552452
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
Hi there, I frequent climb Nashville often. Usually climb Monday, Wednesday and Friday and take abs class Tuesday and Thursday. I also can be found outside climbing one of the weekend days, preferrably both. I work a few miles away from the gym and get there most of the time at 5pm. Since I don't know how this board works, my email is skyrockbike at g mail dot com

Cheers, Eddie