addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nashville Hiking Meetup Message Board › Hiking Near Nashville - Map

Hiking Near Nashville - Map

Patricia T
user 3689059
Murfreesboro, TN
Post #: 2
This is awesome! Will this be permanently located somewhere other than on a message board (along with East TN map)? Thanks!
Zan B.
user 13784936
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
Thanks for posting this, but I can't figure out how to see the hikes. I can see the map, but no markers or anything indicating the hikes. I guess I'm not very computer literate. Would you tell me how to see them or what to look for?
Thanks, Zan
Zan B.
user 13784936
Nashville, TN
Never mind, I clicked on the link again and this time the markers and list of locations came up! Maybe it didn't work before because I wasn't signed in to Meetup?
Zan
A former member
Post #: 3
Consider adding Hidden Lakes Trail in Hidden Lakes SP on US 70 at McCrory Ln.
[url=http://www.cloudhiking.com/trails­/hiddenLake.php]

Ray
Mary E.
user 12060382
Nashville, TN
Sewanee Perimeter trail would be another good one to add. It's only open to students and staff overnight, but anyone can day hike: http://www.sewanee.ed...­
A former member
Thanks! Those of us new to the area need this!!!
donna
user 13109793
Nashville, TN
Thanks Dave! I agree Bill. Hiked that trail accidentally after learning about it from the folks at the Obed Wild and Scenic office. It is really gorgeous. The hawks and vultures swoop and play for hours at the point, and dipped within 10 feet of my head over and over. I'm going with they were having fun and don't see a lot of folk there so are not afraid, however I had just hiked the Obed section so..... Donna
Randy B
user 116255672
Nashville, TN
I wish I had had something like this years ago. It's hard to find new places. I've frequented many of these locations. May I recommend another. There is a greenway in White House, about 25 miles north of Nashville. It's 3.5 miles long. There's a lot of shade which makes it nice on hot summer days.