The Music City Brewer's Festival will held on Saturday, July 27th in the Walk of Fame Park, behind the Downtown Nashville Hilton. This event sells out every year, so one of the best ways to make sure you can get in is to be a volunteer!
We need up to 50 volunteers to help out with the 5 – 10 pm shift. Please read all the information below.
- The two volunteer positions for this event are entrance volunteers and beer pours. This year, we need more entrance volunteers than beer pourers. Therefore, you will be assigned to a position based on the need. However, please feel free to state your preference, but know that you may be needed and assigned to work in the other position. The entrance volunteer position is most important at the beginning of each session to help us check-in attendees as quickly as possible without a long wait. After all the patrons are inside the gates, the entrance volunteers will be able to take turns and enjoy the event.
- Please only sign-up to volunteer if you are certain that you will be able to keep the commitment. If you do find that you are no longer able to volunteer, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Parking passes are not available for volunteers. You will be on your own to find parking.
- A reminder email and detailed check-in instructions will be sent one week prior to the event.
- All volunteers must complete their registration with Second Harvest and sign a volunteer waiver.