The Meetup site
is a great place to upload and share photos after our events. There are a few things to think about before you upload every photo from your recent hike, though:
- Please pick the best photos you snapped to share on the meetup event; don't just upload every one you took. If everyone uploads their 50 total photos from an event, just think how long it would take to look through an entire album? And your five photos of one cool wildflower is just too much when you add all the photos up.
- As of this writing, the meetup site does not allow you to rotate images after you've uploaded them, so please do that on your hard drive ahead of time. I know; annoying.
- Feel free to post links in photo comments to larger online albums such as Flickr, Picasa, Facebook, etc. A post such as "I've uploaded my entire album to my Flickr account here..." is totally fine.
- Please do not upload blurry photos or images that turned out low quality.
- Organizers have the full right and ability to delete photos that are inappropriate, low quality, repeats, etc.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Edited by Kelly Stewart on Feb 7, 2012 8:03 AM