addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nashville Hiking Meetup Message Board › More Information for New Members

More Information for New Members

Lisa Presley ".
presley1159
Nashville, TN
I'd like to thank all of you who attended last night's New Members Mixer. We do not take attendance on these events, so those of you that couldn't make it, I hope to see you on the trail soon.

Just a few things to pass on to you. After listening and talking to you last night, I'd like to point you to some information on the NHM page that will answer a lot of the questions you were asking last night.

If you go to the PAGES link in the header at the top of the NHM page, and click on it, you will get a whole list of information from how to sign up for a trip, carpooling to what to bring on a hike, etc. If you read all the way to the bottom, there is another list of pages that will help you. Click on the Hike Rating System.  This explains the difference between Easy, Moderate, Stenuous and Difficult.

One thing I really wanted to mention last night was to PLEASE read the descriptions of the hikes before you sign up for them. Most of the leaders will make it really clear the type of hike they are posting.

As I stated last night, I am always open to questions about our hikes or if you need help deciding if a hike is right for you. My email is presley1159@yahoo.com­.  Feel free to contact me anytime!

All the best,

See you on the trail!

Lisa Presley