addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nashville Hiking Meetup Message Board › If you had a day in the Smokey's....

If you had a day in the Smokey's....

Joe B.
user 12357575
Nashville, TN
Post #: 3
I'll be headed to Gatlinburg soon and would like some recommendations on any short hikes for photography. I know I'm probably too late for any real good color, but I'll take what I can get.
A former member
Post #: 45
There are so many good things to see it is hard to know what you like. Stop at the visitor center on the right as you enter the park from Gatlinburg talk to the rangers at the desk they are glad to help and can make several recomendations for hikes. Lots of good maps and brochures are available. There are short, long, easy, harder, hikes. Take water, food, back pack, rain protection, and have fun.
James L.
JamesLeininger
Nashville, TN
Post #: 62
Ramsey’s Cascades: Waterfall and some big trees
A former member
Post #: 37
Go to Cades cove camp ground. Hike up to rocky top.