addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nashville Hiking Meetup Message Board › Pet needs a Home

Pet needs a Home

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi!
I am looking for a home for my cat. I am moving across the country and do not want to put my cat through a long flight and being quarantined. She is a very loving cat. Sweet. A little timid around new company but warms up after a bit. She is spayed and her front claws have been de-clawed. She has been an indoor cat and litter trained. I've been the only person she's been around since she was a kitten. If you're interested please email me or call me at 812-760-5173. I can email photos.
Thanks,
Bhavini
Jan T.
user 84206032
Antioch, TN
Post #: 1
Have you found a home for your cat yet? If not, have you already done a search for rescue groups that may take her in? Don't know myself, but heard some airlines will let you keep your cat in a cat-carrier in the cabin, though I'm assuming you've already checked.