addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nashville Hiking Meetup Message Board › Off Topic: Looking for homes for found dogs

Off Topic: Looking for homes for found dogs

Dave D
Dave_D_Nashville
Nashville, TN
Post #: 360
Hi,

This is not meetup related but I'm hoping someone can help me out. I found two abandoned dogs at the dog park this morning, and I've taken them in but I can't keep them. If you would like one or know someone who might, please let me know. They look like lab mixes, one black and one brown, less than a year old, very sweet and they don't have any obvious health problems.

Thanks, Dave
Sylvia
Photoshop_Fiend
Nashville, TN
Post #: 134
Sorry that I'm not in a position where I can own a dog (I miss having one), but best of luck in finding them good homes. You've got a good heart to not walk away from them... I won't post my impression of the person who abandoned them.
A former member
Post #: 49
List them on Craigslist=CL. Dogs are easy to sell on CL. It is easier to sell them than give them away free.
Pamela P.
user 12863148
Nashville, TN
Post #: 3
David, I work with several rescues in helping place lost or homeless animals and know a lot of people in the rescue field. If you would like to email me the info and maybe one or two pics, I'd be more than happy to spread the word with them. Or if you're on Facebook, often times sharing them there does a world of good and gets better and faster results. Be very wary of Craigslist if you use it...not the best place when it comes to finding homes for animals, and that's not just me...Anyone in the rescue field will tell you that. Feel free to look me up over on Fb or you can email me the info....Thanks! parton1004@yahoo.com