addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nashville Hiking Meetup Message Board › Barre Workshop at Practice Studio in Franklin

Barre Workshop at Practice Studio in Franklin

Anna B.
user 97488302
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
Hello fellow hikers! I thought you might be interested in this Barre-inspired fitness workshop this weekend. I have been attending classes there and it is a fabulous workout. The details are below. Please let me know if you have any questions!

This is an introductory workshop led by Eden de Rozic at the barre-inspired "Practice" studio. She will be leading the group through the major elements of this new, celebrity-endorsed fitness - Balance, Strength, Resistance and Flexibility, followed by a one-hour class. Afterwards we can all head over to Whole Foods for a social hour! Practice is new to the area and came to establish Franklin as their national headquarters.

The exercise is highly effective and works for people of all shapes and sizes.

You will learn how to get stronger, and improve your balance and flexibility. This will allow you to become a better hiker, biker, runner, triathlete, worker, spouse, and overall person. Your body will change, you'll burn fat in problem areas and you'll feel more powerful in all areas of your life.

There is a life-changing 30 day challenge starting on Monday, January 27th. The challenge is to attend 20 out of 30 days until February 27th. The workshop will get you up to speed on this new form of fitness to see if you want to undergo this 30 day transformation into a new person.

$10 fee to cover studio costs