Nashville Animal Advocacy Message Board › Important words about this Saturday's meetup for the showing of Peaceable Ki

Important words about this Saturday's meetup for the showing of Peaceable Kingdom

Laura
user 45529102
Franklin, TN
This coming Saturday, there's a meetup for the showing of Peaceable Kingdom: The Journey Home, at the Green Hills library.  If you haven't yet seen this deeply moving documentary, I strongly encourage you to attend. After viewing this movie a year ago, Mark and I both began to take real steps toward a more ethical diet moving from vegetarian toward vegan. Recently, the documentary has been getting a lot of showings and publicity all around the U.S. There is a highly publicized New York premiere this spring and it's worth six minutes of your life to listen to this short video by the organizer of that event, Father Frank Mann, a Queens priest. I think many of you will emphathize with the journey he describes.

Thanks.

Laura