addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nashville Animal Advocacy Message Board › Need a final attendance count for Saturday's lunch

Need a final attendance count for Saturday's lunch

user 45529102
Franklin, TN
Hi NAA members who have signed up for Saturday's lunch,

I wanted to ask you to please let me know if you CANNOT attend Saturday's lunch with Phran Galante. Some of you accepted the invitation earlier but let me know by email  that you may not be able to attend. I know it's weekend before Memorial Day so it's understandable if you have plans. However,  I'd rather reschedule Phran if only two or three of us can show up for this weekend's lunch. If you CANNOT attend, please email me or change your meetup attendance status to "not attending" so I can get an accurate account by Friday.