Nashville Animal Advocacy Message Board › Nashville Animal Advocacy

Nashville Animal Advocacy

Tricia
TriciaLeb
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Greetings Animal Advocates!

As you may have noticed, our beloved leader Laura had to step down from her position as organizer of the group. I have taken over as organizer, and I hope that together we will be able to do great things for animals. However, like Laura, I too have many responsibilities outside of this group. As a Vanderbilt student involved in various organizations and clubs there, as well as working and volunteering outside of the Vanderbilt community, I worry that I will not be able to devote as much time as is necessary to build a thriving positive force for change that we all hope this group will become. I will be scheduling a general body meeting for the group in the not-too-distant future, and my hope is that during the meeting we can discuss relegating some responsibilities to other animal advocates so we can make this group as active and beneficial as it can be. Please feel free to contact me with any concerns, and please feel free to suggest any meetups relating to animal activism/advocacy in the Nashville area. I look forward to meeting you all soon!
Tricia
Leslie D.
user 74667962
Nashville, TN
Post #: 7
Thank you for taking over the reins. I know you will do great! Leslie