I know times are tough right now...
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 1:23 PM
Hello fellow Wine Enthusiasts!
Just a little note to say that I know times are tough right now, for everyone! Even me.
During these trying times, I hope that you are still able to join us for our upcoming Anniversary Celebration Event because it is shaping up to be a great time. Even though you may be on a budget, think about it --- you would spend more money staying home an ordering pizza, or going out to a movie.
The cost of this event is only $32 and look at everything you get for your money...
1. A chartered, luxury party bus ride to-and-from Sumner Crest Vineyard (Private bathrooms)
2. Free Wine Tasting all day/night long!
3. Free Food
4. V.I.P. Treatment at the Winery
5. Water ballon fights, Live Music, and participation in the 10th Annual Tennessee Grape Stomp!
6. Fun, laughs, friends, and....
7. Free entry into the Wine Group Raffle!!!
Prizes include Free Bottles of Wine, and the chance to even win your money back for the trip!!!
The entire trip could wind up being free! Now, it doesn't get any better than that.
I'm even negotiating with management at Shoney's and other local restaurants around our drop-off point to extend their business hours for us that evening so that we'll have a casual place to safely dine and drink coffee as a group upon our return from this great trip.
Our Wine Enthusiast Anniversary Party only happens once a year, so please make arrangements to join us.
I look forward to seeing all the regulars again, and even meeting some of our many new members!!!
Call me with any questions,