Music City Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › Belle Meade Winery - Sunday, 6/12

Belle Meade Winery - Sunday, 6/12

Laura
user 3700371
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Hello, wine lovers!

I hope you are all having a great start to your week. Since we are only a few days from our trip to Belle Meade Winery, I wanted to check in with everyone.

A few very important items:

1. You MUST RSVP by Wednesday afternoon so I can get a final count to the Plantation. After that cut-off date, we cannot have anyone sign up or cancel. You must commit by Wednesday either way.

2. The cost for this event is $10 per person. I see a few people have paid on Paypal, which is awesome. If you can't do that, then please bring $10 cash with you on Sunday. That should make it easier to square up our bill.

3. We must be there by 3:45 p.m. that day, because we will promptly begin the tour at 4 p.m. I don't want anyone to miss out, so please do not be late.

As a sidebar, folks had discussed grabbing somewhere near the Plantation after the tasting. If anyone still wants to do that or has suggestions, just go post in the comments on the Meetup page for the event.

I am really excited for this event. It looks like we are going to have a great turn-out!

Also, just to let you all know, I have some exciting things in the works for future meetups. Folks have asked me to look into another wine & painting event, some wine classes, and I talked to my friend who owns Blue Bar over the weekend, and he wants us to have an event there. I am thinking if we can get a big enough crowd, that might be a good venue for an event on International Cabernet Day, which is Sept. 1. Put that on your calendars now, and if anyone is interested in helping to plan that, please let me know. We could also use a host and a theme for our monthly tasting event; the one last week was canceled.

Lastly, if you have not joined the Facebook group, please do that. And, as always, if you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc., please let me know.

Thanks for being such a great group!

Laura