addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Music City Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › Host needed for January

Host needed for January

Laura
user 3700371
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Hi everyone! Happy New Year!

I just wanted to drop everyone a line and let them know that we are working on planning up our next meetup -- I don't like having an empty calendar!

I am going to plan some sort of Happy Hour event soon and we still have to do our wine and sushi tasting at the Japanese restaurant that we've been talking about, plus in the spring there will be nicer weather for some more winery field trips. And, of course, any of you are more than welcome to suggest an event for the group any time, either by posting it on our meetup page or emailing me to get the ball rolling.

A new month means it's time to schedule the next tasting meetup at someone's home, and I'm looking for volunteers for the next few months because I am in the process of moving (Don't ask. LOL.). For those who are new or haven't attended an event at someone's home, we generally just all bring a bottle of wine and a snack to share and hang out, socialize and talk about wine and other things. Sometimes there's a theme or sometimes we just bring whatever -- we leave that up to the host.

If you're interested in volunteering, let me know and maybe we can get a few dates on the schedule for everyone. I hope to see you all very soon!

As always, if you have any questions, concerns or ideas for the group, feel free to drop me a line.

Laura