Music City Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › International Chardonnay Day Celebration Thursday

International Chardonnay Day Celebration Thursday

Laura
user 3700371
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to remind everyone about the International Chardonnay Day Celebration at Land Rover of Cool Springs on Thursday, May 24 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thanks to the generosity of Land Rover and several area wine shops, all of the money for this event will be going to a local charity that helps families in need pay their pets medical bills, Brown Dog Foundation!

For $30 you get: a tasting of four different Chardonnays from local wine stores and to vote on which one is best, hors d'ouevres, and a commemorative glass. Plus, there are several great prizes including a $50 Mere Bulles gift certificate. Also, the first 15 members of our group who pay for our tickets will get one full glass (not tasting size) of one of the Chardonnays offered. Plus, you get the warm, fuzzy feeling of helping pets and people in our community!

I really hope you can join us. It's going to be a great event for a great cause. Please visit www.browndogfoundation.org­ and buy your tickets ASAP, because they will be $40 to purchase at the door Thursday and you will not get a souvenir glass!