Music City Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › Battle of the Bottles - Feb. 2
Since we are less than two weeks out, I wanted to send everyone an email. I will send my address and directions to my house next week once we have the guest list more figured out. I do live in Antioch/Cane Ridge, if that helps anyone make their decision.
I wish I had more space, but realistically my house will only hold so many people. We still have as many people on the waiting list as we do planning to attend. Therefore, if your plans change at any time before the event PLEASE cancel your RSVP so that someone off the waiting list can attend. It isn't fair to the folks waiting if someone doesn't cancel and then doesn't show up.
If anyone has any questions, send me an email. I will send another message out next week, I just really wanted to let everyone know that with a waiting list this long it's super important that you let us know if your plans change.
See you next Saturday,